An Oasis of Minds
Where Ideas become Reality
The UAEU Science and Innovation Park (SIP) was launched as part of the UAEU strategic plan 2017-2021 in alignment with the UAE Vision 2021 national agenda and the National Innovation Strategy to become a global hub for research, innovation and entrepreneurship to foster the transitioning of the UAE economy towards a Knowledge Economy.
The SIP aims to:
- Train and support the new generation of innovators, entrepreneurs, and change-makers.
- knowledge economy by supporting scientific research, building strategic partnerships with industries and commercializing innovative products.
- Supports infusing an entrepreneurship mindset and building capabilities to start and grow global businesses in the UAE's critical areas to the benefit of the community.
The SIP provides:
- Innovation champions (individuals, companies, institutions, government) with a collaborative platform and an enabling environment for research cooperation and safe innovation.
- UAEU Science and Innovation Park provides innovators with opportunities to dissolve the outcomes of their research among the park's resident companies and beyond, and to expand the university's intellectual property portfolio.
- UAEU Science and Innovation Park provides students with opportunities to develop new ideas, prototypes, knowledge and skills to build a business model, as well as provide them with networking and mentoring opportunities to enable them to start and grow their own business.
OFFICIAL LAUNCH | NOVEMBER 2016
HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum